subtitle

...a blog by Richard Flowers

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Day 2380: Millennium at the By-Election

Sunday:


My daddies have taken me to my first Liberal Democrat By-election, in Ealing Southall.






Vote Elephant!
Posted by Picasa


We met lots of famous Liberal Democrats – Mr Theo, Lord Rennard, Ms Linda, Mr Power Cable, Mr Theo – and I was a BIG HIT! I even got to shake the hand of a VERY SPECIAL person... Mr Nigel, the NEXT MP for Ealing!

This is SURE to get me on the list for the elected House of Lords Club, so I have checked out my PECULIAR ARISTOCRATIC TITLE.



My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
His Most Noble Lord Millennium the Elephantine of New Porton Wells
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title




And I have to say that that's JOLLY CLEVER!

Here are some pictures of our day:

"How will we find the place?" asks Daddy Richard. "It's just a big orange circle on the map."

"It's a big orange circle on the ground, too," says Daddy Alex. "Look!"





Look! Liberal Democrats!
Posted by Picasa

But we are soon on the case...





Dream Team!
Posted by Picasa






Elephant HQ!
Posted by Picasa

...and we meet up with an old young friend...





Mr Theo!
Posted by Picasa


...then we go to the front desk to sign in...




warm (orange) reception
Posted by Picasa





in the book!
Posted by Picasa

...and meet some more FAMOUS people...



Hello Linda!

...before we get down to doing some WORK...




fold the leaflets
Posted by Picasa





pack the leaflets
Posted by Picasa


OBVIOUSLY, the Stuffed Elephant is put in charge of stuffing envelopes.

I am even given an EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT...




I'm the boss!
Posted by Picasa

All goes well until we find an envelope addressed to a Mr Grant Mishapps and that Pink Dog attempts to stage a DEFECTION!



Get out of there, you LILAC LOONY!
Posted by Picasa


With my VERY junior sidekick grounded by Mr Pax for more House Training, it is time for us to get back on the CAMPAIGN TRAIL.



Bye bye!
Posted by Picasa



This has been my five-hundredth diary, brought to you by the miracle of the Liberal Democrat By-Election Team.

Published and Promoted by Daddy Richard (and blogger!) on behalf of me, Millennium Dome, of my flat, London, E14.

No comments: